* Mario Draghi stated on Wednesday he was ready to remain on as Italian prime minister if the events in his broad coalition threw their weight again behind him.
* Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin held talks in Tehran on Tuesday, agreeing to additional strengthen bilateral relations and broaden cooperation to make sure safety within the area.
* Visiting Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday known as on Israel to stop “unilateral motion that undermines the two-state answer.”
* China is predicted to see secure grain manufacturing this 12 months, regardless of challenges together with uncommon autumn floods final 12 months, sporadic resurgences of COVID-19 circumstances and drastic fluctuations within the international farm produce market, an agricultural official stated Wednesday.
* Indonesia’s funding realization rose 35.5 % 12 months on 12 months within the second quarter of this 12 months, amid international financial uncertainties over the battle in Ukraine and restoration from the COVID-19 pandemic, a senior authorities official stated Wednesday.
* Russian gasoline flows through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline are more likely to restart on time on Thursday after the completion of scheduled upkeep however at decrease than its full capability, two Russian sources aware of the export plans advised Reuters.
* The European Fee on Wednesday proposed a voluntary goal for EU nations to chop their gasoline use 15% till March, which might be made legally binding if Russia cuts off gasoline provides to Europe.
* The Ukrainian authorities will negotiate with its international collectors to postpone Ukraine’s Eurobond repayments by 24 months, the Interfax-Ukraine information company reported on Wednesday, citing a cupboard decree.
* The Worldwide Financial Fund hopes to finish rescue talks with Sri Lanka “as shortly as potential,” Nikkei Asia reported on Wednesday, quoting IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva.
* Syria on Wednesday severed diplomatic ties with Ukraine in response to an analogous transfer by Kiev final month.
* The New Zealand authorities stated on Wednesday that it had created a brand new investor migrant visa to draw skilled, high-value traders to put money into home companies.
* Asian shares prolonged a worldwide rally on Wednesday as sturdy US company earnings and the anticipated resumption of Russian gasoline provide to Europe helped raise sentiment and ease fears of a recession, whereas the greenback was mired close to two-week lows.
* After skyrocketing progress within the rapid previous 2021-22 fiscal 12 months (July 2021-June 2022), the Bangladesh authorities has raised its export goal by over 11 % to 67 billion USD for the present fiscal 2022-23 12 months.
* British client worth inflation hit an annual price of 9.4% in June in contrast with 9.1% in Might, information confirmed on Wednesday.
* Egypt launched Tuesday a public bicycle sharing venture to advertise eco-friendly technique of transport in downtown Cairo, the capital of Egypt, the Cairo Governorate introduced in a press release.
* Fireplace brigades in Tuscany battled a wildfire on Wednesday that pressured tons of to evacuate and precipitated gasoline tanks to blow up, as smoke from a blaze in northeast Italy pressured shipbuilder Fincantieri FCT.MI to close down a 3,000-staff plant.
* France should make investments extra money to struggle wildfires, Agriculture Minister Marc Fesneau stated on Wednesday, as President Emmanuel Macron ready to go to the Gironde area which has been hit by devastating blazes.
* Temperatures in western and southwestern Germany are anticipated to achieve 40 levels Celsius on Tuesday, breaking this 12 months’s warmth file, the nation’s Nationwide Meteorological Service (DWD) has stated.
* A wildfire fuelled by gale-force winds raged within the mountainous area of Penteli close to Athens on Wednesday morning, burning houses and prompting authorities to order the evacuation of no less than 9 areas and a hospital.
* UN Emergency Aid Coordinator Martin Griffiths on Tuesday permitted 15 million USD to assist 200,000 meals insecure individuals within the Central African Republic, a UN spokesman stated.
* China reported 1,012 new coronavirus circumstances for July 19, of which 150 have been symptomatic and 862 have been asymptomatic, the Nationwide Well being Fee stated on Wednesday.
* Australians admitted to hospitals from COVID-19 neared file ranges on Wednesday as authorities urged companies to let workers work at home and really helpful individuals put on masks indoors and get booster pictures urgently amid a serious coronavirus outbreak.
* European nations should speed up vaccine uptake and convey again masks sporting to sort out a surge in COVID-19 circumstances pushed by an Omicron offshoot and keep away from stricter measures later within the 12 months, a senior World Well being Group official stated on Tuesday.
* The Fijian authorities has stepped up efforts to speed up economic system regardless of challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, stated Fiji’s Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama on Wednesday.
* The US Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday really helpful use of Novavax Inc’s NVAX.O COVID-19 vaccine for people aged 18 and above.