* China will perform main reform measures to additional stimulate progress and cut back strain on its financial and social improvement, the nation’s prime financial planner stated Monday.
* Russian Overseas Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ukrainian counterpart Dmytro Kuleba have agreed to satisfy at a discussion board in southern Turkey on Thursday, the primary potential talks between the highest diplomats since Russia launched its “particular navy operation” in Ukraine.
* The Russian armed forces introduced a ceasefire and the opening of humanitarian corridors in 4 Ukrainian cities beginning 10 a.m. Moscow time (0700 GMT) on Monday, in line with the Russian Protection Ministry.
* NATO nations are usually not prepared to debate having Ukraine within the group and Kiev is able to talk about “some non-NATO fashions,” Fox Information reported on Sunday.
* Ukraine’s current nuclear energy crops (NPPs) proceed to function stably, the nation’s state-run nuclear vitality operator Energoatom stated in an announcement on Monday.
* Oil costs spiked to their highest ranges since 2008 on Monday amid market provide fears as america and European allies thought of banning Russian oil imports and prospects for a swift return of Iranian crude to world markets receded.
* US President Joe Biden deliberate to carry a video teleconference with the leaders of France, Britain and Germany on Monday to debate developments in Ukraine as Washington pushes its allies on a potential Russian oil ban.
* The United Nations Safety Council on Sunday condemned Friday’s terrorist assault inside a mosque in Peshawar, Pakistan that killed dozens of individuals.
* Indonesia is contemplating a quarantine waiver for international guests to its vacation island of Bali from this week, officers stated, whereas neighbour Malaysia introduced the elimination of curbs on travellers from Thailand and Cambodia.
* The Chinese language port metropolis of Qingdao reported 88 new instances for March 5, all of them of the Omicron variant.
* Belgium will take away virtually all its coronavirus restrictions from Monday.