- 300g pork ribs
- 300g lotus root
- 150g carrot
- 100g oyster mushroom
- 100g lotus seeds
- 100g inexperienced onion
- Salt, sugar, hen powder, floor pepper
- 3l water
- Rinse the lotus roots, carrots, oyster mushrooms, lotus seeds and inexperienced onions.
- Peel the lotus root and carrot then reduce into bite-sized chunks of about 1-2cm thickness.
- Chop inexperienced onions.
- Put 1 tbsp of salt and 300g pork ribs in a big bowl of water and totally wash the meat.
- Put together a pot of boiling water, add 1 tbsp of salt and the pork ribs into the pot. Blanch the meat till the water boils, then take away the ribs.
- Put together a pot of two litres of water. Add the ribs, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, and 1 tsp of hen powder.
- Skim the soup to make the inventory clear.
- When the water boils, add 300g lotus root, 150g carrot, 100g oyster mushroom and 100g lotus seed into the pot. Stir nicely.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then add 10g of chopped inexperienced onion and 1 tsp of floor pepper into the pot. Stir nicely and switch off the range.
Serve the soup sizzling in a bowl.
This publish can also be accessible in:
Tradition Magazin journal all the time desires to pay attention and obtain contributions from readers.
In case you submit articles about your concepts, fascinating social occasions or sizzling information that you simply wish to share with us, e-mail us at email@example.com or inbox us on the FB web page – https://www.fb.com/
Strive our check reporter as soon as. High quality articles will probably be chosen and posted on Culturemagazin’s web site and official social networking websites!
Leave a Reply